The second leg of the World Cup Qualifier match between the national football teams of the Philippines and Sri Lanka will be held to day at the Rizal Stadium. The first leg ended in a lucky 1-1 draw. The winner of this match is set to face Kuwait in the next round.
Hundereds of tickets will be sold today via Ticketworld and spectators are advised to follow the guidelines on what items can they bring to watch match. The security will be tight.
Here are some of the prohibited items:
- Cigarettes and Lighters (Strictly No Smoking)
- Video and Still Cameras (Only accredited media are allowed )
- Laser Pen and Pointers (You know what can these do)
- Weapons and sharp objects
- Candles, Fireworks, or any Pyrotechnic
- Glass Bottles, PET Bottles, Cans, and any hard plastic containers ( There is an area where you can buy food and drinks)
Complete guideline are in the Ticketworld Site.
Both teams are in high spirits and fans can expect a very competitive match. The Azkals will finally show their stuff in the country’s capital. Much is expected in them. Good luck Azkals!!!!
- Azkals intensify training for World Cup qualifier (saminovic2.wordpress.com)
- Azkals ready (gmanews)
- Azkals eye one more milestone (Philstar)
- philippine football, the azkals & understanding how far we have come & how far we still have to go (ladrido.net)
- philippine men’s national football team (azkals) training schedule (ladrido.net)