Tickets for the first ever Suzuki Cup semifinal match held in Philippine soil is now out on sale. Filipino football fans can now purchase tickets for the December 8 match-up between the Philippine Azkals and Singapore Lions at the historic Rizal Memorial Stadium. Those who want to root for the beloved Azkals can now buy tickets at Ticketworld outlets. Fans can also get their tickets via online purchase at ticketworld.com.ph. Suzuki Cup semifinal tickets are priced at P3,000, P2,000, P1,000, P500, and P300. Online purchases will have ticket fees.
Fans are really encouraged to go out and support the Azkals as they face a very familiar foe. In fact, the Azkals have beaten Singapore in a friendly held in Cebu City just last month. If the Azkals manage to hurdle Singapore, they will be in their first ever Suzuki Cup finals.
For more information about tickets you may email ticketworld at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them at +632 891.9999 or Fax at +632 891.5634.
- 2012 Suzuki Cup: Azkals through the semis again after beating Myanmar (caloysports.wordpress.com)
- PH Azkals book semis seat in Suzuki Cup (sports.inquirer.net)
- PH Azkals make Suzuki Cup semi-finals (rappler.com)
- PH scores first goal vs Myanmar in second half of Suzuki Cup (sports.inquirer.net)
- Chieffy Caligdong leads PH past Vietnam (sports.inquirer.net)
- Azkals-Lions tickets go on sale today (newsinfo.inquirer.net)