After week 3, there were still 3 teams left that have not tasted defeat this season. The Buffalo Bills is the last team to go with a loss while in the NFC, 2 NFC North rivals are sharing lead. So what happened to them in Week 4?
Buffalo Bills (3-1) 20 – 23 Cincinnati Bengals (2-2)- The previously unbeaten Bills were leading 17-3 at the half before they allowed Andy Dalton and the Bengals to rally and win 23-20.
Detroit Lions (4-0) 34 – 30 Dallas Cowboys (2-2) – The Lions rallied from 3-27 hole to beat Tony Romo and the Cowboys at the Cowboys Stadium. Calvin Johnson has 2 TD receptions for the 4th straight week.
What’s next for the undefeated teams?
Green Bay Packers – The defending Super Bowl champs will visit Matt Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons (2-2). The Falcons have been alternating wins and losses this season but they have won their only home game so far. Fans will definitely see a classic shootout between Rodgers and Ryan.
Detroit Lions – The streaking Lions will face division rivals Chicago Bears in a Monday Night Football game. Chicago prevented a 3-game losing streak by beating an exciting Carolina Panthers team. We will see how the No. 7 pass offense of Detroit will do against the No.29 pass defense of the Bears.
There is a big possibility that the two teams will stay undefeated in Week 5 but they will be facing stiff competition. Both Chicago and Atlanta are playoff teams last year and are expected to contend for playoff spots this year. These 2 games are most-sees.
- NFL 2011: Lions, Packers still undefeated (caloysports.wordpress.com)
- NFL 2011: 3 undefeated teams left after Week 3 (caloysports.wordpress.com)
- NFL Picks Week 4: Which Undefeated Teams Will Stay That Way? (bleacherreport.com)
- 2012 NFC Championship Preview: Detroit Lions vs. Green Bay Packers (bleacherreport.com)
- Rodgers’ Big Day Helps Packers Beat Broncos 49-23 (abcnews.go.com)
- Detroit Lions Rally From 24 Down To Remain Undefeated (yussports.wordpress.com)