Well, the NY Giants behind the arms of Eli Manning won against Tom Brady’s New England Patroits. The AFC Champs Pats were practically leading the whole game only to be overtaken at the last minute when the Giants scored a touchdown in an 88 yard drive.
If Federer found a Nadal and Nadal finding a Djokovic; the Pats now have the Giants as their slayer/kryptonite. 5 years after being denied of a perfect season, the Giants gave the countless Patroits fans worldwide another heartache.
The teams were pretty even. The QBs were stellar. In the end, the Giants are victorious. Congratulations to the New York Giants!!!
- Super Bowl Sunday (thedimlight.wordpress.com)
- Super Bowl 2012 Preview And Prediction: Giants Vs Patriots (chicago.sbnation.com)
- Super Bowl XLVI: Patriots seek revenge against Gotham’s Giants (sluggerotoole.com)
- Patriots Vs. Giants, Super Bowl 2012: Legacies On The Line For Pats, Giants (boston.sbnation.com)
- Super Bowl XLVI: Ten Tips To Make It A Fun Night… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Tom Brady vs. Eli Manning – Which Hot Super Bowl Quarterback Gets Your Pick? (popsugar.com)