Jeremy Lin’s Alma Mater will be going to the NCAA Basketball Tournament this year by virtue of clinching its ever Ivy League Title. The Harvard Crimson is as Pennsylvania lost to Princeton 62-52. Had Penn won, they would have tied Harvard and would force a 1 game playoff for the Ivy League Title. Harvard finished 12-2 in the conference, one game ahead of Pennsylvania. Harvard got some sort of redemption as they lost to Penn last year on a buzzer-beater in the one-game playoff for the automatic bid in the Big Dance.
- Ivy League Champions: Harvard Crimson (thecollegecourt.wordpress.com)
- Harvard nets first NCAA tourney bid since 1946 (espn.go.com)
- Penn Basketball: Exciting Ivy League Finish Set Up After Upset Win over Harvard (bleacherreport.com)
- Penn loss gives Harvard 1st NCAA bid since ’46 (sportsillustrated.cnn.com)
- March Madness Teaser: Drexel Vs. VCU For An Automatic Bid Tonight; Penn Vs. Princeton For A Shared Ivy Title Tomorrow (uwishunu.com)